Re: I'm Selling My Car! Part 2

Norm Tallant wrote:

> Hello again!
>
> I should probably mention some about my car.  It's a white 86 8V brought
> over from Germany with a full-on widebody Zender body kit, installed by
> Zender.
<snip>
> That's all I can think about right now; any questions, just e-mail me!
> Anyone who was on the 'Roccn the Bay 99' drive can probably tell you
> more....
>
> All the best,
> -Norm

Yeah, I was there. It's a killer car. Easily got the most attention. (I
was asking myself "Why does he want so much for a Scirocco...", and
forgot it was NORM's car.)

Norm,

Post were some pix can be seen for the unbelievers among the populace.

Note before closing. Don't mess around. This car should not be wasted
away.

TBerk