From: Geoffrey Morton <joyridegm@netscape.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 6:05 PM
Subject: re:mass meet

those sound good for places to meet, i dont know the area anyway. i am still
waiting to hear from people who are going where they want to meet. i
wouldn't
sacrifice a day of pay unless you are sure it will be a good turn out. i am
going to look at a car for sale near there so it doesn't matter if there are
just a few people, but hopefully some more people will show up. i tried to
contact the club h20 rep. for our area today but i didnt have any luck, i
will
probably try the other one. i was trying to find out if they are having any
upcoming events, and what the date of the cruise to deerfield in oct. is. oh
well, see ya.
Geoff 87rocco16v