Re: vw motorsport

So, for all of the 16v owners wondering...what *real* difference does this
gasket make in the 16v?  I know that the compression is increased, but
what does it increase to?  Can the knock sensor compensate for this
increased compression?  And, what gains are expected?  I hate to always be
asking questions but I just seem to always wonder... : )
Thanks

Ben

=====