RE: Wed nite VW chat

Catch you next wed. dude, sorry...

-----Original Message-----
From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Zach Vrooman
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 6:28 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Wed nite VW chat

Friends, citizens, 'rocconians, lend me your ears:

Kewl, huh?? LOL! Anyway, it's Wednesday nite, and you know what that means!!
VW chat!!!  It's on yahoo, but it'll be cool anyway. This occurs every Wed
nite, and it would be kewl to have some 'rocconians there besides me. (I get
lonely, y'know) Anyway, the best way to get there is to look for my yahoo
name, and pm me from there, then I'll invite you into the room. Kewl, huh??
Anyway, it starts at 8:30 EDT, so you gotta do the math to figure out when
it occurs for your time zone. Show up!!!!!

Zach
roccoguy <---chat name. If you have Messenger, or whatever they're calling
it this week, just message me and I'll get you set up :)