Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

> On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 23:26:24 +0800 "Potterman"
> <virtualworld@earthlink.net> writes:
>
> >OK,  Slick.....your just f'n with me to get me out there.....well how
> bout I bring the A2 & kick your ASS with a "stock" car! Maybe I'll come out for
> >a couple of hours in the A2....I haven't raced it in a while...heck since
> >you raced it too!
>

> Your a fart smeller, BRING IT ON BABY!

Ok Turbo!

> Thats right, I never did pick up my 1st place trophy for driving your A2
> car in E stock....

Yeah you don't have one either.....(they knew the car was illegal)

 Didnt pick up my SM trophy yet either driving YOUR car.

YEAH, YEAH!  lucky for you the lotus wasn't there & if your POS MKII
would run more than 10% of the time it's on the road well then you
wouldn't have to drive my car.  I seem to remember you almost over-
heating my car that day....ahhhh turn the fan on Dork! ;)

> Lets see, I beat a Mustang, oh, and there was YOU. I WIN!! thanks dude, see
> ya saturday! (chump!)

Ok your on.....(convincing Kristen as I type ;) )  But wait.....didn't I kick
your ass last event?  I seem to remember being about 2 sec ahead &
the pavement was so cold (running at 6pm...thanks cal club!) that my
rear end was in front of me most of my runs ;) Oh yeah but you don't
have very good tires....more EXCUSES!!!

Till SAT.....Chump!

> >Yeah....more friggen weddings!  I have another one next weekend too!
> >That's going to be 5 now in 2 months!
> >
> >Trust me....I'd much rather be racing!
>

> WHATEVER!! WHATEVER!! WHATEVER!!

Well at least I have friends that invite me to weddings ;-)

> There is the word NO. Or the lame excuse Sorry, cant make it. (Like you
> give us ALL the time....)   :)

how bout....no,sorry can't make up to LA this weekend Mike gotta
do???????? sound familiar ?? Whaaatttteeevveerrr!  Chump ;-)

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
virtualworld@earthlink.net
http://www.parts4vws.com