From: Chris Chemidlin [mailto:spredhaus@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 10:16 AM
To: ghuff@htech.com; rdeed@UDel.Edu; t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Misunderstanding

As far as the 3cyl. Metro goes, I always thought it would be cool to get
about 10 hatchbacks and go to Bridgewater Mall (nj) with them on Christmas
Day.
This mall has a 4-lane wide 'racetrack' (private road) built around the
outside of it. Christmas Day, the mall is closed and there are NO security
guards.
It would be the GEO METERO CHRISTMAS INVITATIONAL. How much fun... 10 of you

battling, full contact, into the turns...30 cyls screaming... 12" tires
wailing... Trying to keep them upright...

Sounds like a dream!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus