Scirocco Specs

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > ps.  does anyone know the real specs for the '84
> > scirocco?  I've read (off
> > of the scirocco.org site) that they made all these
> > different models of the
> > rocco 2 (the gtl, gtx, gti, ect...ect.) and all
> have
> > different hp and other
> > specs.
>
> That was in Europe...  in the states we got the
> plain 'ol
> Scirocco.  Kind of a hybrid of a couple of different
> models.

What year/model of Scirocco are you interested in?

In the U.S., the 1984 Scirocco was rated at 90hp.

When I get to it, I plan to do a complete chart of
factory powertrains by model by market (ie. Europe vs.
N. America).

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)