Re: vw motorsport

<x-flowed>I got mine (1.8 JH motor) from Mark @ Adorondack.
I have the MFR. & part # for that particular head gasket. I'm going to see
if I can order it from a 'normal' parts house for less than $90!

i'd give him a call to see if he can get the 16v version. I don't have his
number with me, tho.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus