Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

> On Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:48:00 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
> writes:
>
> >Sean, are you instructing on Saturday?
>

> Yes! I shall be dictating, uh, I mean instructing an ALL VW ONLY class on
> saturday. Sunday Potterman will take over my class and teach them
> something. I dunno what because you will learn everything you will need to
> beat Mike on any given day with a lesser car on your first autox event.   :
> )

OK,  Slick.....your just f'n with me to get me out there.....well how bout I
bring the A2 & kick your ASS with a "stock" car! Maybe I'll come out for
a couple of hours in the A2....I haven't raced it in a while...heck since
you raced it too!

> >If so I want to get some runs
> >with you, then Doug (to straighten out any bad habits I may have
> >picked up in the first runs..  :0 ).  Apparently Potter will be
> instructing
> >on Sunday.. they're not sure if they are going to make it up Saturday or
> >not.

> Saturday he might pop in for a few but his schedule is pretty full. (I want
> him to drive my car on Hoosiers so maybe he will stop by.)

Yeah....more friggen weddings!  I have another one next weekend too!
That's going to be 5 now in 2 months!

Trust me....I'd much rather be racing!

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman