Re: State farm lawsuit. Anybody got details?

Dude, that rocks.  I heard about it too, and they're appealing it though.
They'll have to look pretty hard to find any jury to find for the insurance
company, and their bullsh**.  I think this has been a long time coming for these
ivory tower cash cow cowboys.  I just wonder where the auto manufacturerers have
been for so long on this one.

Jim