Scirocco in NE PA for sale!

Guys, here's what seems to be a very good deal on a Scirocco 16v plus a
whole shitload of really good parts! Someone can make a killing on this
if it is all legit. I want those rally shocks but the owner won't part
the car out. Is anyone down with buying this car?

And of course, don't email me about the car as if I am the seller!
(Someone is going to do it again, I know...)
****************
Contact information:
Joshua Jones
DSM4Dr@aol.com

1986 VW Scirocco, 60K mile 16V motor installed, 16V trans, black car,
have
all parts to finish, and many spares, including 16V heads, 16V intake
manifolds/throttle bodies, 2 16V Scirocco doors, red, with complete
power,
rebuilt G60 Corrado block, Corrado VR6 internal transmission parts, 16V
wheels (teardrops), ECUs, many extra interior pieces, many more
body/engine/drivetrain parts, you will need a U-Haul to remove
everything.
$2000 firm.
Car has BBS wheels, Bilstein rally group 1 shocks, complete interior.
Please
do not ask for complete listing of parts as I do not have a week's time
or
longer to make up a complete inventory. Parts and car are located in N-E
PA.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut