Re: Dyno Results Available

dont talke this the wrong way but dyno jets lie very well i woudl take
another 5-10 percent off the numbersf rom teh lose crank to the
wheels...
we have a mustang dynometer(no flames it is a dyno) at work and have ran
cars (saem mods) formt eh dyno jet to teh mustang(dyno again) and teh
lose is pretty interesting...i would say the averagwe lose form crank to
the wheels is about 23-30 percent..... you shouild bring it to my shop
and run it here, the dynoday still goes on whne my car is doen

here is an interestign number the vr-6 actuall oputs out 117 stock hp,
to the wheels on the mustang dynoi, question did the have a
horba(speeling wrong) hooked up to the dyno/

jonas