Re: New Rocco purchase/pics/item for sale!

I just called Sam today,
this guy owns 29 (twenty-nine ) Sciroccos Mk1 at the moment,
5 more as part donor cars, 3 Scirocco Mk2
and 4 T3 buses.

well, as Daun said,
there is a fine line between hobby and mental illness.... :-)

Dirk
montego-black '83 53b GTX 1.8l EX carbed
montego-black '84 53b GTX 1.8l DX inj.
( wondering where to park 27 more Sciroccos... )