Re: California front plates - yikes!

> Thats my basic theory. Is it any different having a cop on every corner than
> having a cop manned camera on every corner?  As long as it is kept out of my
> private space, I don't have a problem with it.  Besides if you obey the law
> it won't affect you anyway.
>
> Bryan

That's what every politician says. "People in glass houses shouldn't throw
stones" is what I say! If there is anyone on the list who has never broken
a law, intensionally or unintensionally, let them speak-up now! I sure
don't fit into that category. I guess I'm one of the idiots after all. ;-)

OK...we're now way off-topic. If anyone wants to continue this, feel free
to include me, but we should get it off the list...

Neal