RE: Hot MKI article

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks Gary but let me clarify:

The units that I make are identical to the TT unit, not Autotech.  They are
not adjustable and will not eliminate the rev limiter.

Several of us are "working" on a way to defeat the rev limiter but no one
has come up with a total solution yet.  I know how to do it with the CIS-E
knock sensor equiped 8V golf, but not the CIS-E 16V's yet.

Brian Honnold
'78 Ragpot