87 16v for sale!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>List,
	Found it on a site. Don't contact me!
	SCIROCCO (16V) 87' good cond, new tires, clutch & transm.
	$1500 or best offer. Call 302-235-1925

It is only about 50 or so miles away from me (wilmington DE) , so that means
I could be bribed to go look at it if anyone is interested :) Maybe good for
parts or something? Thanks,
			Gary Huff

Gary Huff

85 8v VW Scirocco R.I.P. "Klaus the rust rocket"

86 16v VW Scirocco "Cheddar, lager, and brats for me"

92 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder "Parts hauler, storage unit, winter driver"

Free Stuff: Free Hor Tech Hydro cam! come get it, im too lazy to ship it!
	    A1 Dual outlet downpipe, and manifold!