Re: The ad for "Wolfsburg Magazine"

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> >Did anyone else get the note entitled "Free Issue For You?"
> >It did NOT come thru the list, it looks like someone got the list of
> >list members and sent it directly to them. I am a bit disturbed by
> >that.......
>
> I did not receive it (yet?).
>
> >It came from intac.com via a Hotmail account.

  i've been getting some really odd mail lately. the "to" indicated that
the mail wasn't even for me at all. my firned had this problem and found
out that somone had developed the 'melissa' virus and it was sending out
mail to everyone that that person had ever had contact with. he was
getting mail addressed to other people as well. eventually they tracked
down the problem, but until then he was getting other peoples' e-mail.
perhaps you're a victim of someone else having the 'melissa' virus and
them not eve knowing it (and for you people that are paranoid, you
cannot contract a virus by reading your e-mail, though it *can* be coded
into those of you who read e-mail sent in html format (though it takes
someone very skilled to do this and i doubt that the ricers (the only
people who'd try and trash this group) would even have the know-how.);
in short, don't uopen attachments from people you don't and always have
a virus scanner running with the newest virus definitions).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com