The ad for "Wolfsburg Magazine"

<x-flowed>Did anyone else get the note entitled "Free Issue For You?"

It did NOT come thru the list, it looks like someone got the list of
list members and sent it directly to them. I am a bit disturbed by
that.......

It came from intac.com via a Hotmail account.

We may have to have the who feature disabled in majordomo......
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |