Re: A dreaded choice... I need moral support

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> There's this tiny little part of my mind which is actually saying "get rid
> of the damn thing...you're broke...your current ride sucks (Oldsmobile)...
> etc etc...
>
> Here's the question... Do I continue to deal with my Scirocco, or just get
> one that runs right now?

  being a college student (albeit, not as busy) i am empathize. my
adivce, get rid of the damn olds. my girlfriend has one and it is simply
a bitch to work on. that, plus every other gm car i've done work on was
like pulling teeth. getting your scirocco running would be so much
easier and cheaper than having to fiddle with anything on your olds. ask
for parts and i;m sure we can all come through. hell, i have a whole
collection of relays sitting in my garages if the need ever arises.
aanyway, as you said, you rather have a scirocco.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com