Re: Wiring an amp?

In a message dated 10/4/99 8:59:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cerksies@hotmail.com writes:

<< Here is the rundown on how I ran my stereo equipment....

 Power wire:
 Ran from batery down drivers side of car, under door sill thingy, back to
 amp (hidden 100% of the way except b/t teh clutch area and door sill) just
 by stuffing it places (like under the carpet, and anywhere i could find)

 RCA/Remote Turn ons:
 from behind headunit to pass side door sill (under glove box) back to rear
 of car, once again hidden)

 CD Changer wire:
 from headunit, down center of car, only place visible is b/t end of cubby
 hole area and back of ebrake handle).

 I have re-run the wires about 4 times to get this setup, and it seems to
 work the best so far, as in it not being seen as well and just being neater.

 Pete >>

Speaking of car stereo...Anyone interested in buying an XS series Phoenix
Gold 10" sub...200 watts...nearly new...In a Phoneix Gold box...Has the
infamous Phoenix Gold wiring in it...$100 obo

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA