Re: Wiring an amp?

<x-flowed>Here is the rundown on how I ran my stereo equipment....

Power wire:
Ran from batery down drivers side of car, under door sill thingy, back to
amp (hidden 100% of the way except b/t teh clutch area and door sill) just
by stuffing it places (like under the carpet, and anywhere i could find)

RCA/Remote Turn ons:
from behind headunit to pass side door sill (under glove box) back to rear
of car, once again hidden)

CD Changer wire:
from headunit, down center of car, only place visible is b/t end of cubby
hole area and back of ebrake handle).

I have re-run the wires about 4 times to get this setup, and it seems to
work the best so far, as in it not being seen as well and just being neater.

Pete