From: Mark Peele [mailto:type53@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 11:48 AM
To: aaron@makuta.com; 'scirocco'
Subject: RE: TB/intake upgrades

--- Aaron Ness <aaron@makuta.com> wrote:
> Does someone sell an intake that is larger, to go
> with the larger TB?  Or is
> it possible that the intake on the donor car might
> be compatible with my 8V
> head?
========
RPI sells Audi runners modded to fit our cars. Don't
know if the gain is worth the bucks ($395 last time I
checked). . .

The A2 intake faces the wrong way :(

Some places like Bellevue Motor Sport sell port
matched intakes. I don't know if they still exist
(206-747-FAST).

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)