Re: Englishtown debacle...

<x-flowed>**I** had my car parked in the Rallysport Booth, too...

I wanted to get a pic of the war pig and the ugli together. i even WAXED IT
(horror movie chord)!!!!!!

I left at 12, and went to look for an imaginary Porsche show in Princeton,
then stuffed myself full of mexican food.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop