New Rocco purchase/pics/item for sale!

Hey all,

Well it's official, I'm a complete and utter Scirocco nut, I just
purchased the Mk1 that I told you all about that was for sale here in
Boulder.  So now that makes my total number of roccos owned to 5 (4 mk1s
and 1 mk2), currently have 3 of the 5! hehehe... So now I have an 84
Automatic Wonderslug, 80 Mk1 in pieces (what the hell am I going to do
with that thing now????) and a new 81 Mk1 S in near mint condition.

Well, I currently have a louver set for the rear window on a mk1 for sale,
as I don't really want it and it came with the 81...I may be parting out
the 80, we'll see, there might be some interest locally for a complete
car...

Pics of my 3 roccos and the louver set can be seen at:

http://mantis.privatei.com/~soltwede/NewPics.htm

Talking just about any reasonable offer on the louvers....

Eric