Motronic engine swap done!

My engine swap is done! Here's what Ive instaled:

1998 Golf 2.0L Crosflow 'ABA'
Complete 1994 OBD1 Motronic
FN Tranny (for now)
16v clutch
motorsport mounts
tri-y header, hollow cat, 2in cat back to Sebring box.

This all went into an 82 Scirocco

As of this moment Ive only driven it twice but it seems quick, much quicker
than my  1.8L with headwork, cam etc.  I really like the torque! you can let
the clutch out, stomp on it and the wheels spin =-) I cant wait to put a cam,
chip, and 2.25 exaust on it. Perhaps even some headwork. For now Im going to
go easy on it as it only has 450mi on it! Ill be posting picts in a while
(like a month probably).

Nate