Re: Lightened flywheel

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:19:36 -0400 (EDT) Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
writes:
>Now I know that this has been gone over many times in the past(but what
>hasn't?). I am seriously considering putting Velocity's lightend
flywheel
>in my car. I want to know from people who have used them, if it is worth
>it or not.  Will I feel a difference? And with my mods, will the car be
>intolerable in traffic?  TIA.

Its definately worth it.
it makes a stock 16V rev like an 8V bottom end. The only downside that im
aware of is that you need to give just a skosh more throttle to get the
car moving from a stand still. Not really a bad thing. As far as driving
the car in traffic, nothing changes. Just enjoy the freed up hp.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and