RE: Velocity's limited slip diff?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> When you're finished looking up people's tailpipes...   ...could
> someone explain how Velocity's limited slip kit functions?

To quote Velocity:

"The stage 2 Velocity Limited-Slip Differential Upgrade kit increases the
factory differential action from 2 to 3 ft. lbs. of break away torque to
approximately 85 ft. lbs. of break away torque...."

"This kit works by increasing the amount of torque required to break the
differential free.  By modulating the throttle under extreme conditions, you
can make the most of this kit by keeping the amount of torque within the
break away limits".

I have pictures of the kit on my website in the Scirocco/tech tips section.
I didn't bother with installation instructions because Velocity's
instructions are great.

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com