http://getty.net/scirocco/TicesLn.jpeg

From: http://members.aol.com/OurVWs/events.html
Oct 3rd   8th Annual Fall Classic VW Show and Go Old Bridge Township Raceway
Park Englishtown, NJ (732) 446-7800

Chris Chemidlin wrote:
> Anybody who wants to meet up on SUNDAY OCTOBER 3rd, for the Englishtown
> VW Show-n-GO, listen up. We'll meet at 8:15 - 8:45 on Route 18 S at the
> Dunkin Donuts (corner of rt 18 & Tices Lane). If you're coming from the
> NJ Turnpike (what's that smell?), take rt 18s, pass the Burger King and
> a bunch of strip malls. The DD is at the stripmall on the corner of
> TICES LANE. If you have any othe questions or think we should move the
> meeting time, e-mail me at Spredhaus@hotmail.com  I'm gonna post this
> to my AirCooled List, my Water Cooled list, my AutoXlist and my quilting
> circle. See ya there! CHRIS CHEMIDLIN http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally
> Updated! http://angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus 58 Type1 Ragtop 84 Jetta uGLi

-Marc

'74 VW Thing http://getty.net/thing/ http://vwthing.org/
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC _SOLD_ with only 164,275 miles, moved to NJ
'87 VW Scirocco Red 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99