vacation time = scirocco time?

I'm signing off the list for vacation - but still sticking on the digest,
because the banter is hilarious and the techinfo invaluable... :)

The 83 Jetta is on the workbench for the next couple of weeks -getting a
transplant of GLI parts, including suspension and exhaust.  I do still
hope to find time to do a few things to the Scirocco: (in order of
importance)

1) install cd changer, head unit and amp(s)  (FM radio with a
half-extended broken power antenna bites when you live in the middle of
nowhere
2) replace antenna (see above)
3) replace front brakes (new vented rotors and pads to go on)
4) replace sun-roof seal (this thing cost me $100 Canadian!  'Course
that's only $14.95 USD :-) )
5) fix up remaining rust spots
6) install headlight relays so I can have white light instead of yellow
light... :)

OK, maybe I'll do the brakes BEFORE the radio... :)

...Drew

84 Wolfsburg

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca