Re: Final weird noise analysis

After hurriedly rotating the wheels on my wife's cabby in the rain and,
um, well, forgetting to tighten the lugnuts down again after dropping
the car off the jack, I can attest that loose lugnuts will cause
_exactly_ that kind of noise. I was looking into replacing ball joints,
control arm bushings, motor mounts, CV joints, etc. until I noticed I
could turn one of the lugnuts by hand. Then it dawned on me -- OH SHIT!

No wonder it started handling a little squirrely...heh.

HTH,

tiAn
87 16V