Re: drag racing raadiators

Actually Scott, many Pro-Stock cars use our Scirocco radiatora
because they have good flow and are plastic/aluminum, ie., they are
very light wieght and work well.

There should be a little piece of VW in everyone.  I have a VW
windshield washer bottle/pump in my '74 Chevy pickup.

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control and Hoosier equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 223,000 miles and ready to rally
66 Olds F-85- second owner, second set of tires