Re: connecticut listers - see my band! (no rocco content)

<x-flowed>> > I am impressed man, just listened to your MP3s.  You have
> > a sweet voice
> > dude!  I dig your stuff, you guys have a CD?
> >
> > Eric
>
>I was wondering that myself...   CD?

<trying to be as humble as possible>

As I told Eric, we had some CD's made up a few months back for a show. I
don't know right now if we have any hanging around anymore.. but it's just a
three track CDR of what's on the Web in MP3 form. If anyone wants one, leave
me your address in personal (not list) mail to me, and I'll get one out to
you!

I appreciate the feedback, guys...

Now if only my Scirocco would work. I spent 5 hours at the DMV for the wrong
car. My Subaru. Grr..

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon