Gasoline

<x-charset iso-8859-1>There's an article in today's paper about the poor quality of Ohio gasoline,
one of only five states that doesn't test gas.  Out of 135 locations tested,
21.9% of regular-grade gas was too weak, dirty or diluted.  It said Florida
tests gas and only 0.3% sampled in that state failed.  As for premium-grade,
6.7% failed the octane test here.  At least I only pay $1.55/gallon for
purported 93 octane.  Rocco content:  It's gettin real cold here in Columbus
and the car is goin in storage and I'm pretty bummed.

Jeremy
86 16v
84 Quantum GL5