Re: anybody recognize this GTI? & digest size problems

Jason,
  That GTI is from San Diego and used to belong to an aquaintance Vo.  If
you look in the background of that picture, you can see the front end of
my GLX with BMW headlights.  That picture is from the VW Jamboree about 1
year ago or so.
        He sold the car a couple of months back and bought a green 95
Jetta GLX.  Last I heard, the kid that bought the car had gotten too many
tickets in the last couple of months, and his dad was making him sell the
car, and he was considering parting it out.  When Vo sold it, it had a
turbo, not installed, and an intercooler set-up installed in the front
passenger side of the engine compartment.
       If there are any specific details you want, e-mail me directly as
the digest has lately been larger than 64 KB which is the maximum that my
e-mail allows, so I only get to read 1 out of every 5 or 6 digests.

Kenneth Weidmann Jr.
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
619-589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe