Re: Daun: When is Cincy?? [and] scirocco.org calendar?

Ok, somehow this message got all f**ked up when I sent it
to the list, trying again...

> --- Neal Tovsen  wrote:> > Sorry if this post is too well
> directed to one person,> but when is the> Cincinnati
> gathering? The sooner I know, the sooner I cna> make>
> plans. Volksport is also putting together a calendar,
> and> wants to know> any events that might be coming up in
> the next year...

Well, as Jim Jarrett just recently took
> the liberty of posting - I'm really hoping to make the
> New Dimensions show this year so it kinda depends on when
> that date is set.

What I figured would happen is that we'd
> do like last year - bring up the subject in mid-January
> or so and throw out a couple of dates.  Whichever one
> works out the best for the most people would be the time
> to have it.  I've also got to worry about Dayton
> "Hamvention" (Largest ham radio swap meet on the planet)
> as there possibly be a group of people here for that
> which would make that weekend likely to be out of the
> question.

So everyone be patient and we'll get things
> sorted out after the holiday madness is overwith, k?  :)
> This is at least the 2nd question about the gathering
> I've had in a week, so I figured I'd best post something
> about it.

> > > BTW...whatever happened to the idea of a
> Scirocco.org> calendar? Is it> still alive?

I loaned a
> bunch of negatives to Brett, but NOBODY else has done so
> - so until others come up with some pics, it ain't
> happenin'.  I'm sure it's far too late for a 2000
> calendar already.  *sigh**

Reminder - apparantly nobody's