Re: Daun: When is Cincy?? [and] scirocco.org calendar?

--- Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> wrote:

> Sorry if this post is too well directed to one person,
> but when is the
> Cincinnati gathering? The sooner I know, the sooner I cna
> make
> plans. Volksport is also putting together a calendar, and
> wants to know
> any events that might be coming up in the next year...

Well, as Jim Jarrett just recently took the liberty of posting - I'm really hoping to make the New Dimensions show this year so it kinda depends on when that date is set.

What I figured would happen is that we'd do like last year - bring up the subject in mid-January or so and throw out a couple of dates.  Whichever one works out the best for the most people would be the time to have it.  I've also got to worry about Dayton "Hamvention" (Largest ham radio swap meet on the planet) as there possibly be a group of people here for that which would make that weekend likely to be out of the question.

So everyone be patient and we'll get things sorted out after the holiday madness is overwith, k?  :)  This is at least the 2nd question about the gathering I've had in a week, so I figured I'd best post something about it.

> BTW...whatever happened to the idea of a Scirocco.org
> calendar? Is it
> still alive?

I loaned a bunch of negatives to Brett, but NOBODY else has done so - so until others come up with some pics, it ain't happenin'.  I'm sure it's far too late for a 2000 calendar already.  *sigh*

*Reminder - apparantly nobody's interested in the Scirocco list video?  Haven't had anybody send me any tapes...   just Ben / Jeremy / myself out shooting more video last weekend.
</x-html>