Re: Location, location, location

I've returned to Los Angeles after a brief respite to Missouri, Santa
Barbara, Virginia, Korea, Japan, Italy, and then sunny New Mexico (USA).
Ahhh...I did miss the smog :) and I'd almost forgotten how crazy these mo
fo's out here drive :/

Special for So Cal residents:  I've got a pair of FREE Boge TurboGas rear
shocks I never put on my Scirocco 16v.  Updating to the Bilsteins at
last.  Any takers in So Cal, drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.
You pay shipping or I can deliver.

StephyG *still experiencing road rage at the I-10/I-405 merge*