Location, location, location

So, there I was, going through all the listers mail, and I said to
myself....hm, wonder where all these people are?  I converse with them,
get advise/advise them, we seem to have ourselves a happy little
community here.
So, what say guys (and gals)?  How 'bout everybody sound off where ya
are?  It could be interesting to plot the locals of the residents of lil
ol Roccoville.
Guess I'll start
Nate Mellom, Roscoe IL (5 minutes south of Wisconsin, smack dab in the
middle o' the state).  Yes, I live in Illinois, but I'll never admit
it.  Born and raised in Wisconsin!!