MKI 16v swap

Hi all

I have a question for all of you who have done 16v
swaps.  Where did you put the computers?  Will both
the knock sensor box and the jetronic box fit where
the stock 16v mkII stuff fits under the windshield on
the drivers side?  It looks like a tight fit.  I want
to know b4 we plasma cut a whole in the rain tray.

also did anyone run into hood clearance problems.  the
throttle body has 1/8" clearance.  It is ok now but
what happens when you romp on it.  We don't want to
put any dents in a decent MKI hood.

tia
Tony