fuel problem...

while driving home today, my car just lost power.....up until this point
there was no problem whatsoever with the car.......

the car can be restarted, and if left alone will idle between
300-400rmps.....it will restart and sound fine.....but then will just fade
away and stall out.......if i press the gas when it idles, it will stall

it had been raining very hard (major thunderstorm), so i suspect that may
have something to do with it

up till now, i havent heard any noise from the fuel pump.........can
anyone tell me which is the fuel pump relay on a 16v? (all of the 8v cars
had fuses on top of them, but there is no relay that looks like that on
the 16v panel)

like i said, the car has been running perfectly up until this point (only
800miles on the new motor)....

and before anyone suggests it, the car does have 1/2 a tank of gas

any help would be greatly appreciated
dave