Fw: Free Sciroccos

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I went and checked out the free Sciroccos.  First I e-mailed him to see if
they were sold or not, then since I didn't hear back from him for about 2
days, and I had planned on going to check them out on Friday after T-day, I
called him.  He told me that one of them ran and the other one was for
parts.  So, I figured I'd go check it out.  3 hours later, I arrived at his
house and the sciroccos were TRASHED!!!  I left with a couple parts, but the
cars themselves were total Junk.  Plus, there was NO WAY that either one of
them ran within the last few years let alone recently.  One motor was on the
ground, the other one that was in the "Injected" scirocco was carbureted.
They were both automatics, and both of them had trash inside them.  Old
batteries, rims, tires, JUNK!!  Anyway, it was a fun trip though since I
went with my Father-in-law and he is probably one of my best friends.  Just
be glad that you didn't go, and for you guys on the east coast, be happy
that they WEREN'T over there.  Although one has the mono wiper setup but the
wiper trans is trashed.  Wobbled back and forth about an inch.  If you need
any body parts you may want to check them out though, glass and body on one
of them was OK.  HTH!

Dave