Re: My hell experience just keeps getting worse

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>** Reply to note from Nathan Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:10:25 -0600
> Okay, so I bought a 1984 'rocco the weekend before Halloween. It is
> in good shape, ran decent, body is straight. I'm thinking, cool, I want
> a 'rocco, this one seems to be good, I'll drive it for the winter and play
> with it come spring.

  Yes, our beloved cars are outrageously expensive to maintain.

  I now store mine for the winter: it has been inside since November
1st. Think about it: this is a 15 year old car, like mine , and we want to
keep them running forever. That costs money!

  On the other hand, nothing beats the enjoyment of bringing it back
alive in May.

  Jean-Claude
  ICQ: 47403427

  84 8v, 251 000 + Km