Re: front struts same as 81 Rabbit to 85 Scirocco?

<x-flowed>I have already made thee comment on this one but I will again. They aree the
same.

I am glad you have come to accept this Sean.

>From: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
>To: mmadison@aracnet.com
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: front struts same as 81 Rabbit to 85 Scirocco?
>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:36:58 EST
>
>On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:59:05 -0800 "Mark Madison" <mmadison@aracnet.com>
>writes:
> >Are the front strut assemblies from an 81 Rabbit
> >and an 85 Scirocco the same?
>

>Same-same. Unless Chris thinks otherwise and in that case, what ever he
>says goes because he knows more than anyone. (Yes, I have come to accept
>this.) LOL!!
>

>               Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco