re: My hel experience just keeps getting worse

I know what that is like. I got my rocc for $1500, the guy was asking
$2900. Ok so I took it to the mechanic prior to buying it. I was told it
needed about $1000  worth of work. No problem I was planning to spend near
to $2500 on a car, so it would worked out. right?. yeah.. between that and
other things replaced here is the list...

front wheel bearing, rear inner bearing, rear outer bearing, and seal,bosch
spark plugs, bosch plug wires, fan resistor, strut tower bearings, coolant
hose, 2 outer cv boots, 1 inner cv boot, 2 stearing rack boots, 2 fds seal
kits, any other boot the car has, timing belt, water pump, tie rod, brake
pads, 2 front rotors, fan belt, power stearing pump, and a new gas tank -
free from dealership -

that list doesn't even include all the aftermarket stuff I've dumped money on.

  but would I trade my rocc? gotta be honest...yeah I would, but it would
have to be for something nice...vr6 corrado..but until then the bottomless
pit will keep getting money. hell I took the car off the road for the
winter and Iam still spending money on little goodies for it...

 gotta love insanity

Josh
87 16v
Nothing is beyond all repair