Snake

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey All!

Got a great identification question for you on a scirocco.  My father-in-law
has told me this story twice now and I was wondering if anyone could
identify this car.  He said it was a scirocco, white, with a big snake on
the hood.  I have heard of a sidewinder and was wondering if the Scirocco
Sidewinder had a snake on the hood?  If so, let me know and let me know how
rare it was so I can let him know that he should of bought it.  This was
quite a while back so I really don't think the thing is still available.
LMK!!  TIA!!

Dave