car nick names (semi-rocco topic)

Both my Scirocco and my Corrado were/are called 'baby'
Although one of my coworkers calls the Corrado my
'Rocket' (but then again what do you expect from
someone that calls me "Andretti"?)
The worst car I had was an Acura Integra which was
called the Icemobile or the Shitmobile depending on
the season (the doors iced shut in the winter).
Ellen Northam
'81 Scirocco (RIP)
'93 Corrado SLC