SV: car nick names (semi-rocco topic)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Guys, I was wondering who on the list has nick names for their cars.
> What was the inspiration behind your car's name? For all that care, my

My car is called "Yellow Danger". My x-girlfriend and some friends came up with that name, I have no idea how they thougt if it. Maybe +170 hp and a heavy right foot helped them ;)

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker