Re: for euro listers (rear fog question)

Actually, I drilled out the hole, did some funky re-wiring and placed a
brake light bulb in there.  It's as bright as a brake light and works
quite well.  It's also good for flashing on and discouraging tailgaters.
I don't know how it's officially supposed to be done, though...

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta