From: Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com [mailto:Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 4:49 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: {non-roc) strange VW sighting

ferrett100 wrote:
<>
This was called the Gol in some markets.   It wasn't brought to the US.  I
have brochures from Brazil or somewhere that show the car. Its pretty damn
cool looking in GTi form.  The car in question was probably the Quantum
Hatchback.  I saw one of these in Buffalo NY many years ago which I believe
belonged to a listmember at some point in time.  With tint & "rabbit Gti"
wheels its a very cool looking car IMHO.

Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87