RE: 1st

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I hate to point this out, but this guy has been beat up by people on
> this list periodically for, oh, 2 years now.  Glad to see it's come
> around yet again. :/ I think he finally learned his lesson though.

Only 2 years?  Seems like it's been longer than that!  He has toned down the
page a bit since I first saw it.  This guy's been given hell many times
over.  Too bad his email addy has changed.  For those that want to slam
pages that link him, feel free.  I've had his page linked for over two
years, and will til he takes the page down!

Maybe we can track down his new addy... <grin>

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com